Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon

0 comments



Sidney Sheldon has been one among st  my favorite authors , I've always loved his work, I recently read "Tell me your dreams" and was completely engrossed in it. i started this book on Friday and was done reading in two days .I just couldn't keep the book down.
"Tell Me Your Dreams." This novel tells the story of 3 women - Ashley, Toni and Alette - all of whom are suspected of committing a series of brutal murders. The truths begin to unfold resulting in a suspensful, engrossing read. The pages rapidly turn while the heart beats quickly. This is Mr. Sheldon as he shows us he can create well-developed characters and surprising plot developments. Once again I am looking forward to the next Sidney Sheldon novel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment