Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

0 comments

This is one of favorite love story. It shows what true soul mates are. I think that you can love someone like ally did the lawyer, but only true love with your soul mate like with Noah. This book is simple yet heart rendering love story. It will make you smile and cry often. It is about the belief that true love never dies or dims, it remains with you through the thick and thins of life. 


A few of my favorite quotes from the book: 


"I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough." 


"We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking."

I've uploaded the pdf version of this book here 
http://www.mediafire.com/?ague28elonbl9n5

0 comments:

Post a Comment