Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup

0 comments


It was a hot summer day of April in Hyderabad and I was in this used book store searching for a book to read, I was unable to make up my mind as what I should read next , I saw "Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup"  and recollected that it was the movie which won Oscars unfortunately I haven't seen the movie so decided to read this.I'm happy I read it.


 The book has an unusual plot it's about a poor, uneducated, orphan teen who somehow answers all 12 questions on the Indian version of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire". Immediately after winning he is thrown in jail, accused of cheating. The book follows chapter by chapter how he acquired the knowledge of answering each question correctly. it is a fast and entertaining read.


The eBook can be downloaded from the following link.



0 comments:

Post a Comment