Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cage Life by Karin Cox

2 comments
Cage Life, by Karin Cox, is a beautifully written book comprised of two short stories. The first story is about a young mom who feels like a prisoner in her own home after having a child and leaving her job and the second centers around an old person Basil and  his love for a younger woman. It's a short story.


I must say Karin Cox has done an excellent job in expressing various human emotions in just few words.I would certainly recommend this book.


You can get the ebook on Amazon over here.






2 comments:

Write with you said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed Cage Life. Cheers Karin

Unknown said...

Hi karin , I enjoyed your book and so glad that you you commented on my blog :)

Post a Comment